Folkoperan’s spring production will be Lars-Erik Larsson’s lyrical suite God in Disguise from 1940 with words by the poet Hjalmar Gullberg. Lill Lindfors, Björn Kjellman and Petter Alexis Askergren will alternate in reciting Hjalmar Gullberg’s poetry. The production will also feature poor Roma EU citizens including the virtuoso Lelo Nikas whose accordion art will interpret Lars-Erik Larsson’s much loved music. Musical director and conductor is Marie Rosenmir. God in Disguise will open at Folkoperan on 15 February 2017. For tickets and more information, please visit: http://www.folkoperan.se/english/god-disguise
- Watch the Christmas concert with Marie, The Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra and The Swedish Radio Choir
- Marie returns to the Royal Swedish Opera for a new ballet production
- Marie was awarded the Orchestra Prize as the best conductor by Südwestdeutsche Philharmonie Konstanz.
- Marie has become Taki Alsop Conducting Fellowship Associate Fellow for the 2022-24 seasons.
- Marie has been selected for the LEAD! Foundation Academy